We review and explain the rules, regulations and tax benefits associated with a SMSF in a clear and easy to understand format, we assist clients to ensure they are not overwhelmed and can see the benefits of a well thought out superannuation plan allowing them to achieve their ultimate financial goals.
We take care of the setup and administration process and going forward assist with regular reporting requirements. This includes your annual compliance documentation such as income tax returns, financial statements, and investment and income summaries.
Our SMSF administration services include the following:
• Attending to the establishment of a SMSF
• Attending to the ongoing administration and taxation compliance matters
• Preparation of cost benefit analysis, structures and strategies to assist clients with determining appropriate tax strategies
• Preparation of the supporting documentation to comply with ATO and Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS) requirements
• Assist clients to model the cash flow impact
Selwyn Cohen is a SMSF Specialist Adviser and a SMSF Specialist Auditor. He is also an ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor.